Thursday, October 8, 2009

I breathe, therefore I knit



I am currently knitting "kissing cousins". Yep. Two projects, distantly related. My swallowtail shawl (which I love) and my lacy baktus (also, very dear to my heart). They share a common ancestry, since the SWT was to be knit with the lovely Tess's yarn, but somewhere along the line, a lovely Jojoland Rhythm jumped onto my needles.


Lacy Baktuses, bakti?, were all around me last week...so, armed with size 4 straights and my Tess pastel - heaven yarn, I cast on a day ago. Yep. Succumbed to temptation and sinning never felt so good. I love my lacy baktus. And I love my SWT.



2 comments:

  1. Jeannie, I am really loving that Jojoland yarn color. Both shawls are going to be so soft. And doesn't love just EXPAND your heart? Of course, now I'm trying to remember the theme song to the Patty Duke show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are so lovely! Isn't the lacy baktus a fun, mind-freeing knit?!

    ReplyDelete