Wednesday, December 9, 2009

One less WIP



One less WIP...Lord-ee, my brain just started singing "One less bell to answer" by the Fifth Dimension...now THEY were singers. Oh, well....
I have one less WIP (work in progress), since I completed my "Simple Yet Effective Shawl" by Cosmicpluto Knits! I started the shawl with my very first handspun (Whorled Peace), and included remnants of yarn from my Feb. Ladies Sweater, an Encore vest, some lovely yarn brought back from Maine by daughter Jen who was there on her honeymoon (5 years ago!!)
I love this shawl, and have decided I should make many more since it is so much fun and so quick.
Oops....I think I hear my Swallowtail Shawl WIP calling me. Am I ready for Christmas? Nope.
Enuf said.

2 comments:

  1. I'm close to finishing a shawl. Perhaps I'll name it "Dawning of the Age of Aquarius". LOVED the 5th Dimension. Mine will NOT be made out of my own handspun. Kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Jeannie! Your very own handspun--wonderful!

    ReplyDelete