Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cheerful?


Is there an unwritten rule that one must be cheerful on one's blog at all times?  If so, I guess I'm out of luck, because I need to be somewhat sad, but will end it on an upbeat note...Promise.
Someone told me recently that a mother is only as happy as her saddest child, or something along that line.  How true.
I'm feeling the weight o' the world these days.  Without details, I just want to share a thank you to all of the wonderful people in the knitting world who are never more than a computer-touch away and who always have interesting stuff to share. 
 This morning I followed a link on a very cool knitting friend's blog and read something neat about an episode of Grey's Anatomy and knitting.  And that's what knitting is for me, a wonderful way to learn, to share, to enjoy, and just to feel a sense of pride at a knitted object, even the WIPs.  I've come to the conclusion that the reason I have so many WIPs around is that I usually challenge myself with something new to learn when I'm feeling down or doubtful about my abilities.  So, there you have it.
The confessions of a "knitster" who is very thankful to all the knitters out there who make life ever so interesting.
Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment