Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I can still knit.

I forgot how to knit on Saturday. I traveled to Berkeley Springs, WV with my friend Gyselda and packed two projects to knit. I thought it'd be awesome to have someone else do the driving and had visions of knitting along while chatting merrily with my friend.
So I started to work on a ribbon scarf, but couldn't master the k1, yo twice action. Mind you, I had 4 inches of the scarf already knitted before I left home...my brain just wouldn't let me knit. So, I figured I'd work on the 2nd sock....bad idea. The last thing I tried was my hated shawl using Noro sock yarn. Not to disappoint me, the row count was off once again.
So...I'm home again and knitting my lovely scarf which never lets me down. Whew! I can still knit :)
PS: Berkeley Springs, WV is a great place to spend the day. Mineral springs, to soak in followed by a Swedish massage and then lunch in a yummy restaurant. Ahhhhhh.

1 comment:

  1. What were you talking about? THAT is lace! Lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete