Sunday, February 7, 2010

Knittin' honey :)




Dinner's in the crockpot and it's time to knit. After the massive snow shoveling we did yesterday, I am surprised I have any energy left to pick up the old needles. Funny thing, though... I have discovered there's always energy for knitting.

And, so it goes. I have so many WIPs that my head spins (no pun intended) when I think of them.
Lately though, I've been working on the Talia Vest by SweaterBabe for a few weeks and have reached the tricky part. Nothing like being snowed in to force me to dive in and try to figure out directions. After a few frantic pleas on Ravelry, it all started to come together. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice-looking vest. Looking forward to seeing more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot imagine shoveling snow. Have been over to Knitty to look at the vest pattern. That's a great looking vest. I might have missed it altogether if you hadn't posted.

    ReplyDelete