Sunday, January 10, 2010

Spinning my wheels.

Saturday was freezing cold here. I decided to make the best of it and finally take up my Thursday Night Knitting Club pal, Erik, on his offer for spinning lessons....so I packed up the Kromski Sonata and headed off to Akron and Eric's place. Had such fun with Jack, the doggie, and thoroughly enjoyed Ava and her little friend's packing peanuts adventure. Such fun to see parents cleaning up smashed styrofoam from every nook and cranny of the house. Have you ever used a shop vac to "clean" a three year old?

Eric told me that it takes a year and twenty minutes till you feel comfortable spinning, or something like that. All I know is that I kept thinking, I could be knitting right now for the first hour of spinning...then, I started to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment